Dove evolution spoof

Thursday, October 25, 2007

#13 Tagging, folksonomies & social bookmarking in Del.icio.us

So I have had an explore of Del.icio.us and I have to say at first I did not understand why I would want to. But after making my own account and posting some of my fav web sites, I began to see how it could lead me to lots of other related sites, and to people who are into similar things.

I am more than ever astounded by the amazing creations you can uncover on an web adventure. I can't believe how people come up with half of the ideas.

Anyway to relate it back to the library its quite obvious professionally this is a resource that will help you keep up with the library field and whats going on, not only linking you to the sites, but by linking you to other professionals.

I saw heaps of other people who are doing the Learning 2.0 program - what an amazing network or knowledge one has at their fingertips!

No comments: