Dove evolution spoof

Thursday, October 25, 2007

#11 All about LibraryThing

I had a look at LibraryThing a few times, also because we recently integrated it with our catalogue - so when people do a search on our catalogue they are now linked to so many other possibly related titles - expanding people's reading horizons and enabling us to get more books borrowed even!

It is kind of fun to have this organised list of books - just seeing how eclectic my collection is made me a bit proud. It also reminded me I haven't bought a book in ages!

I had fun checking out the profiles of people with similar book interests, and seeing what other books they were into. If I ever have enough time, I would definately read some of those other titles, and try something new.

LibraryThing would be even cooler if it could do music cds, dvds as well.

No comments: