Dove evolution spoof

Monday, September 17, 2007

Starting Learning 2.0


Today I have just created my very own and very first blog. My sister has had one for ages, and it's probably one of the only ways I keep up to date what she is doing. Strange ha?

So now I have one too! After some fiddling about with passwords and trying to remember what my user name was - here I am, making a post.

I am pretty excited about what's to come, and happy to be updating my tech skills after much time away doing other things.

Now I just need the battery for my home laptop...where did I leave it again????
This is probably the only photo I have to post at the moment - our exuberant German Shepherd cross dog - Tyson. He's got heaps of paint on his face this morning because he found a bucket with some brushes and stuck his head into it!

No comments: